Discover how to build your village and raise your Special Needs child in a supportive, loving community.
With an authentic and conversational tone, It Takes A Village is an inspiring book that seeks to illuminate the challenges that parents of children with ADHD or Autism face, providing a wealth of practical strategies and advice for helping you navigate your role as a caregiver to neurodivergent kids.
Designed to help readers appreciate the value of a support system, this heartfelt book empowers parents of all backgrounds with the tools they need to surround themselves with positive, encouraging, and supportive people – from friends and family to professionals and non-profit groups. Plus, with a collection of exercises and prompts, you can keep track of your parenting journey and track your progress over time.
Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover inside:
- Essential Self-Care Tips To Help You Build a Strong Foundation For Your Family
- Why Building a Support System Is a Powerful Way To Help You Manage The Struggles of Parenthood
- How To Make Connections Inside and Outside The Special Needs Community
- Why Professionals and Non-Profit Groups Can Be an Invaluable Resource For Your Child
- Practical Worksheets So You Can Track Your Progress
- And So Much More!
Perfect for any parent, caregiver, or educator who wants to better understand how to care for children with Autism or ADHD, It Takes A Village champions the age-old benefits of community, challenging and encouraging you to embrace your support group and fill your family with love.
Are you ready to start building your village? Grab your copy now!