My Sister Lily, Who Doesn't Have Autism
- AAPC Publishing
Discover a beautiful children’s book that explores autism and celebrates our differences!
Blending colorful illustrations with a heartwarming story, My Sister Lily, Who Doesn’t Have Autism is a touching book that seeks to provide an illuminating perspective on autism and neurodivergence. Told through the eyes of Ben, an autistic boy who is best friends with his neurotypical sister, this story encourages children and parents alike to better understand autism, practice acceptance, and cherish the many things that make us unique.
From their daily habits to the many differences in their feelings, attitudes, and quirks, this lovely book is a testament to the power of friendship, showing us that no matter our differences, we can still be friends!
- Features Beautiful Illustrations, a Touching Story, and Loveable Characters
- Perfect For Both Boys and Girls Aged 6-10
- Promotes Essential Themes of Understanding, Tolerance, and Celebrating Our Differences
- Makes a Great Way To Start Valuable Conversations About Autism and Neurodivergence
- Is a Great Gift Idea For Birthdays, Christmas, Holidays and Other Special Occasions
- And Much More…
Ideal for parents and educators who want to spark important conversations and provide kids with a valuable perspective on the topic of autism, My Sister Lily, Who Doesn’t Have Autism is a brilliant book for teaching kids about neurodivergence and the many different people they’ll meet in their lives.