Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for store credit or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within ten (10) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
PO Box 861116
Shawnee, KS 66286
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
● Overstocks must be returned to AAPC Publishing within 12 months of invoice date to receive credit.
● All books must be in an undamaged, saleable condition upon receipt at AAPC Publishing in order to receive a credit; books received damaged, not in saleable condition, will not qualify for a credit.
● All returned goods must have been purchased from AAPC Publishing directly, according to our records.
● Credit for returns will be calculated at the most recent discounted purchase of that title on your account.
● If the title is received damaged and you do not want a replacement, or if you provided AAPC with a specific delivery by date and we do not meet your deadline, you will receive a cash refund to your credit card or other remuneration.
● For any other reasons, other than what is mentioned above, your return credit will be placed on your account to be used against future purchases or any previous balance and will not be refunded in cash or other remuneration.
● Send returns to: AAPC Publishing, PO Box 861116, Shawnee, KS 66286; specify what is being returned, the reason for return, and the name and address of who is sending the returns.
● Do not include other correspondences such as payments, order, or other important communications with your return.
● Claims on goods that you receive from us damaged or as short shipments, must be made within 10 days of receipt.
● Claims on such defects as misprints, missing pages, and pages out of alignment must be made within 180 days of invoice date. You will be credited with return postage on defective merchandise.
● Out of print titles may be returned to AAPC Publishing for full credit up to 6 months after being declared OP.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: